We seek fiction, non-fiction, essay, short story collection, novella and memoir manuscripts that are unique, compelling, and well-written. Both agented and non-agented manuscripts receive full consideration. We do not accept erotica or genre fiction. For book-length titles we prefer manuscripts to be over 30,000 words. For short story collections, we ask you to ensure that the majority of the work is unpublished. Both completed manuscripts and opening chapters will be considered. We aim to respond to submissions within three months.
- Word document or PDF
- Separate one-page synopsis
- Timeline for completion (if unfinished)
- Projected length (if unfinished)
Submission emails must:
- Format subject as name followed by type of submission (e.g. John Smith – Non-fiction)
- Include all contact details
- Include a brief biography
- Mention target audience and comparable titles
Simultaneous submissions are encouraged, but if your work is accepted elsewhere while we’re considering it, congratulations and please let us know.
Submissions should be sent to [email protected]. Thank you in advance for letting us read your work, and considering publication with our small press.